Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm off to China

Once again, I hear the call of the wild... (or was that the black cat downstairs?)
The wide open spaces beckon ahead... But first, I have to go through some pretty narrow, closed spaces, such as the boarding corridor, the body of the Boeing... the Underground...
And before I can get even that far, I have to finish packing! Poor me. I know you commiserate.

I'll spare you the boring deliberations of how-many-shirts/pants/socks does a person need on such a trip. And my usual quandary of which book to take with. The main point I wanted to make was, that I hope to blog from China, but China may not be cooperative in this respect; and I might just be too knocked out.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Till then,
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment